The Cooperative is managed by a Board of Directors selected from and by the members
The current Board of Directors consists of:
- Mr Josias Van Zyl (Director) - Chairman
- Mr Ian Dunnett (Chartered Accountant) - Chairman
- Mr Chris Maakal (IT Specialist)
- Mr Daan Joubert (Technical Analyst)
- Mr Evert Hulsman (Chartered Accountant)
- Mr Hendrik Kasselman (Retired IT Specialist)
- Mr Willem Pretorius (Business Executive)
Mr Basil de Goede (ex-Vice Director of Registrar of Cooperatives)
Management and Administration
RBK Asset Management (Pty) Ltd, represented by Willem Pretorius. Willem was the initiator and one of the founder members in 2003.
Any natural person, closed corporation, company, trust or accepted legal entity may become a member.
The membership fee (share) is a notional R1, provided that the member has holdings in precious metals. Non-RSA residents are entitled and welcome to join.
Membership will be confirmed after the first bank deposit has been made. Surname and Initials are to be used as deposit reference on the first deposit. Xodus bank details are available on the website under details.
Members have live access to their portfolios which include information such as:
- Member's deposits and withdrawals
- Units allocated per transaction
- Value of member's interest reflected in Rands
- Number of gold or silver pool units representing the member's interest at market prices on the date on which the statement is issued.
Xodus stock and cash balances are fully disclosed to its members
Become an Agent
Since Krugerrands falls outside FAIS regulations, any person can refer new members to Xodus and earn commission on referrals.
As agent/broker you can assist new members to apply online and if you are FSP your clients' portfolio values and information can be viewed and edited online.
Commissions can only be charged on deposits made as and when they occur and is not calculated on annual values.
Since Xodus acquires stock at wholesale prices, the only initial fees a member pays are the initial administration fee of between 0.25% and 1.75%. To charge a 2% commission on average will still provide the metals at very competitive pricing.
Apply to become an agent/broker on the same page as applying for membership but select BROKER in the dropdown.